Friday, October 19, 2007

4am & still kicking

Either my insomnia's getting worse or I just like pushing myself til the wee hours of the morning. It's 4am and I'm still awake and still not even close to being sleepy. Whatever the reason maybe, I really have got to get me some decent rest or I'll end up looking like the Crypt keeper. LOL

I just spent the last 12hrs with my OAOP today. Gosh was that 12 hrs? Anyhoo, I'm glad that we got to hangout again. I simply love our hangouts. Somehow, our hangouts get better and better everytime and I just love 'em.

♥♥♥
family sized pizza
biking
picolo
corned beef
marimar
iron man
donuts
history channel
ripley's
internet
coffee
hugs & smooches
♥♥♥

Another wonderful day this was.

In other news, I just created a Flickr account because my good friend, Lala, suggested it. I've always considered making one before but never really got to. Now I did and if you're wondering what my username is, its: trixieshutters. Not the most glamorous name but it works for me. Anyhoo, I really think I have to get some rest already. Hope I just fall right of to sleep once I lie in bed. :3

No comments: