Monday, October 22, 2007

musicals are fun

nanana, nanana (yeah), nanana.. You've got the music in me.

Man, that song's really getting to me.

Blame if on the Disney Channel. I just watched High School Musical 2 with the whole fam during dinner and I hate to admit it, it was pretty neat. Now I get why people love this movie. I never saw the first one, but I'm pretty sure it's as good as this.

I was baking again this afternoon. Unfortunately, the Chocolate Oatmeal batch didn't turn out the way I expected it to. I hate it when that happens. I think I might be jinxing my cookies.

Anyhoo, I was really happy when Arence came to the house this afternoon. I didn't expect him to come over but he did. It's always nice when he surprises me like this. I get soo kilig sometimes. We did a little 1-on-1 jamming session playing songs like "Takeover The Breaks Over" by Fall Out Boy and "It Ends Tonight" by All American Rejects. He was on the guitar and I on the keyboard. (I feel really rusty touching that darn instrument by the way. It's been ages since I played the keyboard. The only complete piece I can really do is "A Thousand Miles" which I made kapa pa way back in high-school. I can still remember how people were so amazed when they knew I could play the song. It was so silly.)


I like how we can play music together.

No comments: