Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Denzyo's

Second day of work palang but I feel like it's the last day already. How I wish.

I just got home from work. After the shift, we went over to Denzyo's, this inuman place located in Diamond, a subdivision in Balibago known for having the most alcoholic establishments in town and for uncontrollable trouble. Gema, Vhince, Dawg, Ryan and I went there to chill out and relax since the weather was nice and basically and mainly I was after the ISAW.



The weather has been very helpful, not just for me, but for a lot of people especially with call center agents. It's easier to rest now and sleeping is a piece of cake unlike before. I have my disadvantages with the weather too, like it gets really cold sometimes that my back hurts and that my jeans always get wet because they are too long. I don't mind bringing an umbrella to work, I actually like bringing the longer normal ones than the small ones as they tend to get blown sometimes by the strong winds.

It's already 9am and I've been awake for more than 12 hours already. 3 more shifts to go and I can't wait for the week to be over with. Ciao for now!

No comments: