Tuesday, September 25, 2007

best date EVER

I officially love Wednesdays.
Today, I got to hang out with my OAOP! Three cheers for Wednesdays!

We had a the most fun time and we consumed almost the entire afternoon til night together. It was a blast by golly George!

Going to SM is always fun especially if I'm with my OAOP.

Today, he invited me to go Videoke-ing at the arcade and man did we have fun! For the record, I am still a lousy singer and yes! I sing like a geek! We also got to play House of the Dead and Air hockey which was entertaining and frustrating in a good way. (laughs out loud)

We had PIZZA! Oh heavenly Flanders, we had PIZZA! We ordered the large one with pepperoni, cheese, onions and ground pork. PIZZA is the equivalent of weed for us. (laughs out loud once more)

Oh, and I got my hair straigthened today. Finally?! My hair needed some major treatment after the one last March. I can't believe it only took less than an hour for everything to finish. I was ecstatic.

On the way home, we decided to eat street food for dinner. Fried isaw and balunbalun are the bomb. Dirty food at its finest and it only cost us 40 bucks for 4 sticks of isaw and 3 of them balunbalunan. Tummy very happy.

I really love going out on dates. It's exciting cuz you never know what'll happen next. And most of all, you get to spend every second of it with the one you're with. ♥

No comments: