Thursday, September 27, 2007

gown hunting duo unite

This morning, I met up with Eli for the sole purpose of scavenging for the right, if not, the perfect dress for our upcoming culminatin activity next Tuesday.


We met up at the ever so common meeting place, Bartmall, and we immediately headed off to the chain of tailors and gown rentals alongside PineRose.
At the first shop that we went to, we already found a lot of potential
pieces. Well, I found a lot. Eli was struggling and was very picky and I thought that I would be the more meticulous one. I found three pieces; a black and white tube dress, another black spaghetti strapped one, and the green V-neck halter top type gown. I had a hard time deciding what to choose from the three but it was obvious, even if I wanted to get a black gown, the GREEN one was the winner. After picking and having my outfit remeasured for altering, Eli still had zero gowns in hand.

But not to worry, after filling our hungry tummies with fastfood, we scavenged some more and some more and then some more! After walking for an hour and popping our heads in every tailoring shop we could set our eyes on, we finally decided to head back to the first shop and look again. Eli was frustrated but nevertheless, we found the one that she likes. Horaaah! She went for the lavander spaghetti-strapped empire cut gown. Although I thought that she looked best with the other black floral topped gown she first tried on, I think the one she chose flattered her figure best. I shot all of the dresses that she wore except the one she picked. Will surely post pics after the activity.


It was a tiring experience but an adventure that I surely enjoyed. Trying on different gowns was a 'ball' plus, I felt like Cinderelly! Now, if I could just find a way to pay for it, I'd be all set. LOL

Man did I get a headache right now. 'Til next time freaks! Cheerio!

No comments: