Friday, September 28, 2007

rain on my window

"Woke up to the sound of pouring rain,
the wind would whisper and I'd think of you.."
...skidrow

Waking up to a cool rainy morning is a fascinating experience. Especially when you know you've slept around 1am because of a painful headache then waking up at 8am and you feel nothing but this good impression that you're going to have a nice day ahead of you.

I wish I'd always wake up as early as 6am. I would like to maximize every hour, minute and second I could in a day. It'd be nice to see the sunrise everytime I would open my drowsy little eyes in the morning and breathe in the cool morning air. Maybe have some breakfast or even just a cup of coffee.

As I stood up from my bed, I instantly put in a Simpsons series disc in my DVD player. I felt like a kid again to watch cartoons in the morning after a very long time. The only thing missing from that scene is a bowl of Lucky Charms cereals.

Eli and I will be meeting up again to check out our re-tailored gowns later on this afternoon. I hope they did a good job in the alterations because I don't want to be sorry for picking a gown wherein I wasn't really sure of the fit in the first place. At any rate, let's all together cross our fingers.

Until I return, tootles!

No comments: