Friday, October 19, 2007

alphabet survey

A - Age you first believed in love - I guess 16

B - Band listening to right now - Snow Patrol
C - Car of ur dreams- Volkswagen Beetle
D - Dad's name- Marvin
E - Easiest person to make u laugh - practically anyone makes me laugh
F - Food you miss most - my aunt's lasagna
G - Any encounters with ghosts? - had my share.
H - Who is in your heart right now?- a lot of people.
I - Interesting unknown fact about you - I used to collect wrappers of Fruitella when I was in highschool
J - Just tell me who's the last person who kissed you - my OAOP.
K - Kissing with eyes open or closed?- a little of both.
L - Last time you fought with someone - my mom, 2 days ago.
M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute - meeting Arence.
N - Nicknames - Trixie
O - Open Up! What's your most valued possession? - a lot! maybe my Greco guitar that my dad gave me.
Q - Quote you heard in the last two minutes -
"hindi ako tamad.. hindi ko lang alam kung saan ko ibubuhos ang kasipagan ko"
R - Remember the last time you cried? - yep.
S - Song you sang last- Sayang by Riverymaya
T - Time you woke up-
1-ish pm
U - Use love in a sentence.-
you give a little love and it all comes back to you. :)
V - Vegetable you hate most- olives.
W - What are you most afraid of? -
our oven!
X - X-rated love life?-
you could say that.
Y - Year you were born-
1987
Z - Zodiac sign- taurus.

I like eating mixed nuts

No comments: