Friday, October 19, 2007

describe me

Everytime I try to describe myself, either verbally or in written form, I really don't know what to say or where to start. It has always been a problem of mine to talk about myself. Maybe because I'm a bit shy in this department and I tend to like it more if people would just discover WHO I am in the long run than stating every little detail about myself all at once.

I just tried "describing" myself by attempting to write a short bio of my likes, dislikes and other trivialities about me, but unfortunately, I gave up due to exhaustion. When making a list of anything, whether it's a list of songs to burn or a checklist of things to buy, my brain tends to always leave me blank and I end up staring at the wall for an hour thinking of whatever I was supposed to be listing. I'm such a freak to not even make a simple compilation of who I am. But who says that I was simple in the first place? I'm a walking complication of so many sorts it'll be very hard for me to describe who I am that easily.

So, instead of making one long list describing myself, everytime I post an entry, I will end it with a trivia or with something about me. In that sense, everyday or should I say every post, you'll discover something new (or old) about me (either wonderful or not). Then maybe, when all the days and posts pile up, I might just compile everything I ever said about me into one. Doesn't that sound neat?

Now to end this frustrating little post, here's something about me:

I get frustrated when I make lists


CLASSIC.

No comments: