Monday, October 8, 2007

AriSta. Rita + Among ED!

Remember the s musical stage play I was talking about the other night? Well here are some snapshots of the night. I wasn't able to take that much photos because honestly, there wasn't too much to take that night. We were too far from the stage and I eventually got bored and lazy to use my camera. But anyhu, here are the ones I took..




I wasn't really into the play because firstly it was all in Kapampangan and secondly, I couldn't really hear what they were saying. Even my classmates couldn't understand most of the time what they were saying on stage. But nevertheless, the play left me entertained and laughing at some parts.
One of the major highlights (and what I've been waiting for) of the event, was the special participation of Governor "Among" ED in the finale. Gosh I was really in awe when I heard him sing. Na-Starstuck ako! He had a very nice voice and up close, he's really a handsome young fella. Oooh and he's tall too. Everyone was cheering him on even at the beginning when he first entered the convention center.



I always like it when I get to spend something like this with my friends and classmates. It leaves me with memories I can look back on. Going home was fun. We had our usual laughs and MJ and Edz' harutan moments. Jeh, Mei, MJ and I were goofy and crazy enough to dance the PAPAYA song on the street on the way to the jeep at the other end of the street. It was hilarious!

No comments: