Tuesday, October 9, 2007

first ambitious attempt

#79.Swing
(taken when we passed by the park sometime this year)
#87.Wait
(we were waiting for Ren to arrive and pick us up)
#59.Two
(Me and my kuya, Mike, goofing around)
#36.Yellow
(at the videoke)
#68.Smirk
(I just love Jo's smirk, it's like she has a secret)
#66.Dance
(dancers from UST, taken when I attended Arence's gig at Bagaberde)
#1.Safety
(I always feel safe when his arems are wrapped around me. Even in this position ♥)

I really had a hard time picking the photos, I know I will again the next time. I think I'm going for the more literal meaning of the words but I hope I don't do everything in that sense.

1 comment:

silly_button said...

awesome! you have a good eye! awesome pictures and did you use adobe photoshop for your pictures? they look great!