Tuesday, October 16, 2007

finally.

I can't believe that today is finally over.

This was the last day I had my last final exam of my fourth year life and after passing that last piec of stressor, I began to feel slightly melancholic. Somehow, even if I so despise this college that I have been in for the past 4 years, I am slowly beginning to miss it already. How mushy can I get right?

On other happier side of things, I got to spend my last day with my classmates (unfortunately, not with all of them). After submitting our last project, we all decided to have lunch together. We may be going our separate ways for now, but I am sure that one day we will all meet again and have fun memories once more. I'll just have to deal with the fact that I won't be seeing them for a while after the sembreak ends. Oh well. Life must go on.

No comments: