Friday, October 12, 2007

P1000 richer! and 32months of lurving

Ok. So I lost P500 yesterday. But lucky lucky me, after how many hours, I was P1000 richer! (sinister laugh)

Wanna know what happend?

1 word: PAPA (aaawwe)

It's like one of those moments wherein you find yourself so down then something comes along and then the next minute your up again. It was like my dad heared my internal plea to have money once more. Now I can't wait to spend all of it again! Nahh! As if I would make the same mistake in less than 2 days. Next time nalang ako mgssplurge ulit when I'm really rich. :3


I am happy to say that Arence and I are on our 32nd month already. Whoop-di-doo! Even if we haven't officially gotten back together, we both are content with what we have right now and are both surprisingly getting better at this relationship.
Here's to us, and may this roller coaster ride of fun, laughter and misadventure never end.

No comments: