Sunday, November 11, 2007

breakfast at tiffany's

Actually it's breakfast at "Northern Brew", I just thought Breakfast at Tiffany's was a neat title for the entry. *teehee

Having breakfast with Arence is always an amazing experience. I never did eat my morning meals but whenever the both of us get to share this one little part of the day together, I just know that the rest of my day will be great. Breakfast is also a tad bit better when we have it at Northern Brew because they serve an eat-all-you can buffet every Sunday which only cost P99! I always loved having breakfast in cafe's (and McDonald's too) because they are such cozy places.

It was a real treat for the both of us to have had breakfast together this week. Breakfast was good and the day was even better with the sun shining brightly in the morning sky. We haven't really been out on a "date" eversince gahd knows when and this past Sunday was our lucky break. It's nice to know that we are still able to go out once in a while, especially when I'm not going to school anymore (meaning no MOOLAH for me). Anywyas, date or no dates, I still love this guy to pieces. ♥


After that wonderful brekfast, I hurriedly went to Bartmall to meet up with my friends and classmates for our so-called closing party-slash-reunion. Since everyone from the class are mostly 4th year students and will be taking their practicum anytime soon (meaning we might not get to have these kinds of get togethers in a long time), they decided to have a closing party which we had at Villa Antonina, a resort in Baliti.



It was my first time at the resort and may I say that it is darn beautiful. It was even better than that resort we went to on our last class trip to Batangas and it cost us thousands! We swam in all 5 (i think) pools that day and took pictures along the way. I'm so funny to bring my cam everywhere including to pool areas but what the heck, it's still alive and I've got loads of photos to remember the day by.


Having this closing party with my classmtes has been fun and I am already looking forward to our next get together. Maybe the next one is a trip to Bagiuo or somewhere far from home! *fingers crossed ^_^

No comments: