Wednesday, November 14, 2007

cramp it up

I just really hate first days. In girl world that means the first day of the menstrual cycle and this also means the monthly dysmenorrhea. For all you MALE species out there, DYSMENORRHEA aka cramps or painful menstruation, involves menstrual periods that are accompanied by either sharp, intermittent pain or dull, aching pain, usually in the pelvis or lower abdomen. This pain may precede menstruation by several days or may accompany it, and it usually subsides as menstruation tapers off. Talk about agony every month.

I never had dysmenorrhea until college and can I tell you that it's one of the most painful experiences that a girl/woman could undergo in her life besides the occassional heartbreaks and pregnancy to name a few. It's so unfair that only FEMALES get to endure this because I really think that guys should have the monthly menstruation too gadamit! Guys should suffer more than us women for so many reasons I won't dare say (for the sake of pride and public humiliation). Sometimes, I really wish I was born a boy instead. Boys get their sesinep's cut and that's it. US? We get our dose of excruciating pain every month til we're reach our 50's. I can't wait til I'm menopaused already. hahaha oh crap.

1 comment:

ann.screams.hearts. said...

ako nagsstart yung dysmenorrhea ko 3 days before my first day. ang saya noh. it's so unfair.

ai yung notebook.. binigay lang nga yun sa kin, ang kyut.. hihi.. oo andun talaga yung skull..: )