Saturday, November 17, 2007

bad luck strikes again

My dad was never lucky with cellphones. He lost I think 3 units in the past and last night, he lost his brand new N6300 phone again. I honestly don't know whether to be irritated at the situation or to pity my dad for the unfortunate incident. It's either he's really too careless or that thieves around this neighborhood are really good at pick-pocketing.

I hate seeing my dad sad because it affects me greatly. I was so not in the mood yesterday because of some things, that instead of comforting him, I just sat there on my bed staring at him as he uttered the words "I lost my phone". I did say that I was sorry for what happened but that was it and it wasn't enough. It's really hard for me to put aside my own personal feelings in these kinds of situations especially if I'm really not in a good and sympathetic mood. I feel so guilty that I wasn't 'there' for him when he needed someone. How I wish so badly that whoever took his phone burn in hell over and over again. But what's the point in wishing, I just hope when he meets KARMA, he gets the worst casualty ever.

I wish that we could live in a world filled with honesty and honest people. If such an ideal world would ever exist, cellphones and other valuable belongings would always find their way back home and nothing would ever be lost. Too bad we live in a world called 'reality'.. If my dad's luck changes, I would be very grateful..

No comments: