Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sabbath PIZZA!

Well, it's Sunday already which means another week is history. Days are casually passing by real fast and it's hard for me to notice the days and nights. It's getting chillier in the evening even so in the afternoons. Maybe it's the Christmas air? Or maybe it's just me. Whatever it is, it feels really good..

After attending mass with the family, my dad decided to treat us for an afternoon snack. We had a nice outdoor afternoon delight at the comfy ambiance of Camalig. We never dined outside the restaurant because it was always to noisy due to the live bands who play there in the evenings. Come to think of it, we haven't eaten at Camalig in a very long time now. It was a real treat for all of us to have had this time for some family bonding. Mom was telling Mike all about the 'cellphone' incident. Mike, Daryl and I got to talk too about games and about how I wanted to have a DSLite of my own. Oh and Mike went to the KOMIKON yesterday and I hate him! haha just kidding. Dad was narrating how he accidentally had his lost number loaded with P35 worth of credits which was funny. I'm glad he's not to the type who loads large amounts of credit or else masyado nang sineswerte ung nakapulot ng phone nya noh!

(mom, Mike texting)

(dad making kwento)

(Mike)

I really really have to see my dentist nah because I'm one month overdued with my monthly checkup and I need to have my tooth/teeth looked at because they have been aching for the past days and I can't stand it gadamit. In other news, my tita, her husband and my cousin Ara are coming home from Hawaii tonight. Can't wait to see them. Anyways, I really need some rest. I slept around 4am because I could'nt sleep then I played some Mario on D's DSLite til my eyes popped out. Man that game's sooo frustrating!

No comments: