Tuesday, November 20, 2007

HFA, hair frustrations & a funeral

Recently, my youngest brother, Daryl, has been borrowing the camera and taking it to school. I got a glimpse of some of the photos he shot and it got me feeling really nostalgic as I scanned through the cam. I kinda miss high-school.. I can give you a lot of reasons why, but the best one would be is because I miss the FOOOOOODD! They serve the best caldereta and pork barbecue at the cafeteria. Shet, now I'm hungry.. *grunts


(mi alma mater!)




(I miss this part of the school. I love the trees)


(mukhang mabait ang guard nila ah..)


(hey, allowed na ba yung cellphones?..)


(some sand art, really cool)


( I wonder which wall this is painted on..)

If I only had a digicam when I was still in HS, I would've had tons of memories of one of the best years of my life. (yaaak senti mode ba?)

In fairness, maganda mga kuha ni brother dear ah? Next family photographer? I hope so! Para naman I'll be visible in pictures more next time. It's hard being a photographer because instead of being in the photos, you take them.

I was at the store again today. I found out that after minutes of arriving, my relatives left to attend a funeral and my lola was left behind. I felt kind of guilty because she wasn't able to go because she thought that I wasn't coming over. Mom told me to come over today in the afternoon but she didn't specify what time so I didn't know. I can't help but still feel guilty until now even if lola said that she didn't mind. *sigh.

Being at the store nowadays is really bumming me out. Nobody's buying, it's cold and I'm always the target of mosquitoes who won't quit biting me! I'm tired of playing Mario and Brain Age on the DS every time I'm there. I was this close to cutting my hair just because the scissors was right infront of me and I couldn't find anything else to do. I miss cutting my hair.. I really need to have my hair cut but I'm too frikin scared of every gay haircutter here in Angeles! They always seem to find a way to cut my hair the way I don't want it to. (shrrrruuugg) Someday, I'll have one of the raddest locks in town. You'll see.



YES, I AM CRAZY.

1 comment:

ann.screams.hearts. said...

ow. you made me miss hfa so badly..:'(

oo masarap nga yung food dun.. favorite ko naman dun yung korean bbq.. their korean bbq was one of the reasons why leaving hfa was so sad.. di ko na ulit makakain yun. huhu.

hei i know that painting..! our section (III-Jeremiah) made that for some kind of a contest.. and we won..! yehey.:) nasa other side ng bakod sa harap yung mga wall paintings na yan..