Friday, November 23, 2007

i think i can i think i can

Because I was always making excuses that I won't do certain things because I wore a back brace, I did the unthinkable - I washed all my clothes that were piling up in my laundry basket inside my closet today. I "shouldn't" be doing such a task but I was running out of clean clothes to wear that it was imperative that I do the laundry even if my lazy-ass-full-of-excuses-not-to-wash-the-clothes self disagrees. Amazingly, I finished washing more than 30 shirts, under garments, 3 pajamas and several pairs of socks all in just 4 hours! (applause) I am very proud of my lazy-ass-full-of-excuse self. Yes I AM. And I would also want to acknoledge Arence for encouraging me to do so (even if he made it sound like that I was really full of excuses and that I looked like the laziest person there is next to him). lol juuuuuuuuust kidding.

It's been a busy week eversince my relatives (aunt, uncle and cuz) came home from Hawaii last Sunday. Everyone was trying to grab a hold of them since they got here meaning lunch dates here and dinner dates there. My cousin Ara must feel really exhausted everyday but thank gahd for entertainment technologies, he has my brother's DSLite to get herself adddicted with.

After days of not being able to spend time with Ara, I was given the opporunity yesterday. My mom, my aunt, Ara and I went out and had afternoons snacks at Perfect Loaf. Then we headed to Nepo Mall to look at some outfits she needed for an event back in Hawaii. I got her to try FIC and she loved it! I finally got my FIC craving done with yesterday and I was really happy to have had that avocado ice cream touch my tongue once more.


This is my quirky cousin Ara. :)

♥ She loves to eat.
♥Is apparantly a bit of a bookworm (currently reading Love in the Time of Cholera)
♥Very fashionable (she's wearing skinny jeans and chuck taylors in the photo)
♥Is addicted to Cooking Mama and Brain Age
♥Doesn't like Sudoku
♥Is taller than me and she's only 16! (she's 5"7)
♥Witty, outspoken and funny
♥And she makes me laugh a lot!
I love 'er. :3


I have so much fun with Ara for so many reasons. I could only wish that she and her family lived here in the Philippines instead. Ara's dad is I think in the army or navy so they constantly shift from one country to another. She's lucky cuz she's been to a lot of places already. I envy her a lot because they once lived in Japan. This coming Sunday, everyone from my mom's side of the family will be having this grand reunion and we'll all be heading off to GreenHills. I just hope that I have money then or else I'm going to freak if I see something there that I want to buy that I won't get to acquire due to lack of paper currency. I desperately need a job. Yes I do. :3

Hoookay! Now I'm off to my coffee date with friends. It's funny that I was the one who set the date but am the one who is apparantly late for it. haha LATER!

No comments: