Saturday, November 24, 2007

look at the moon!

I kept texting that message last night to people. Were you able to get a glimpse of it? I tried taking some photos of the beautiful thing but all I could'nt get the whole thing. It was too big! I just wished that I was with Arence last night so we could've stayed at the park or either at their place to gaze up at the moon. It was the most overwhelming thing I've seen in a long time. I love anything that has to do with the sky- stars, the clouds, the moon - everything.


It was a good thing that I had this spur of the moment idea of texting my friends to have coffee last night. I miss them a lot and having coffee at Northern Brew was the ultimate get together date. I felt kinda out of place being around the three of them just because they were in their school uniforms. I miss wearing my uniform especially when I wear my slighty loose black pants which I actually don't know what material it's made of. We talked, laughed and I even made their brains almost burst from that probing question I gave them. It was so funny how they were all thinking really hard what the answer might be and it took them almost an hour and a half before Cai "accidentally" answered the problem! haha We weren't able to take photos of ourselves together last night because we were too busy talking and gossiping. Yes I gossip! But only when I feel like it ^_^ I hope that everyone of my barkada will be present in the next get together. The last time that we were all together I think was when they had a surprise birthday party for me which was like 2 or 3 years ago. Man is that a looong time.

Tomorrow is the big day. THE Reunion. I hope everything goes well. Now I'm off to another biglaan date with my highschool friends this evening. Camalig here I come!

No comments: