Monday, November 5, 2007

DeathNote series over

After months of not watching the addictive anime series, DeathNote, I finally had the time this sembreak and finally finished watching it tonight. Honestly, I am not a big fan of anime series. After YuYuHakusho and Ranma, I never really watched any other anime since they stopped airing on tv. But thank gahd my brothers still watch anime for if not for them, I wouldn't even be familiar with DeathNote.

The story is about a student named Yagami Light who accidentaly finds a DeathNote lying on school grounds and decides to get it. (a DeathNote is a notebook originally owned by Death gods or also known as Shinigami wherin whose ever name is written on it will die exactly 45 seconds of a heart attack) At first, he doubts the power of the notebook but because of the curiousity in him, he gives the notebook a shot and finds out that the notebook is real. Because of this, he decides to use the deathnote as a means of eliminating the evils of the world by gradually writing down names of criminals on the notebook. As he said, "I will create a world without evil. I will be the God of the new world", or something like that. Then the plot thickens when the police and the like discover the mysterious killings and form a group to catch whoever is responsible for them.


I would like to tell you more about the series but instead, I will encourage you to get a copy and watch it. I assure you that you will not get bored with this one and will be wanting for more after every episode. This is one anime series that will leave you hanging in curiousity and amazement each and every time. ^_^ oi.. raito..

I want a DeathNote!

No comments: