Tuesday, November 6, 2007

lola talks about breastfeeding

I was at the store today and everytime I'm there, my lola never fails to tell stories to me. She loves making kwento when I'm there or whoever is at the store. She tells the most amusing tales really. Some of which I honestly could not remember anymore unless she tells them again by chance (which she unconsciously does anyway).

Like this afternoon, I was just minding my own business reading the Pugad Baboy comics I borrowed from Arence, when all of a sudden lola says, "Why do other girls have so much bigger breasts?". Shocked as I was, I laughed after hearing her say that. Apparantly, she saw this girl/lady/ whatever pass by infront of the store and noticed how unusually big her twin peaks were. Then she starts saying, "I never had big breasts even when I was breastfeeding! I was always flat chested". . She then narrates her breastfeeding days and tells me, "You know, masakit magbreastfeed ah. Pero sa una lang un. Pag tumagal, hindi na masakit." HAHAHA lola sure does crack me up a lot of times when she tells me her life's experiences. I love here to death and her stories as well.


I got home around 7:30pm and when I opened the door to my room, I immediately saw something on my desk. My mom is so sneaky! She bought me some more of them halloween jewelry that I've been talking about in my other entry. She and my tita went on a xmas-decor shopping trip to Duty Free this afternoon and thought of buying me some more in Parkson. My mom is getting better at making me smile lately and I'm luvin' it.


(brooches and a necklace)

No comments: