Monday, December 10, 2007

ex revealed

I just found out that the tattooed guy from the interview was my cousin's ex-boyfriend. I kept laughing when I found out and I really don't why. That's why he looked really familiar. I would've probably figured it out if not for his additional skin art on his arm and his long hair. Anyway, I just really thought it was funny to discover this.

I just finished having my braces adjusted and in a short while I'll be meeting Arence at SM. I'm having my final interview tonight and we're supposed to be there at 7pm. We figured that we had some time to spare, why not waste it at the mall? I hope that this final interview will be a breeze but I doubt it. The interviewer this time will be the VP of the company himself. Good Luck to me and I hope that I wont stutter and make a fool out of myself like I happen to have been the last time.

No comments: