Tuesday, December 4, 2007

popular tag



Who would've known?

Last night, I went to great lengths rummaging through every corner of my room in hopes of finding money. I wasn't lucky, not even close to forming ten pesos with the loose change I found.

I am so desperate to have money right now. My agenda for the week consist of attending two fiestas over the weekend, my barkada's baby shower, and maybe the alumni homecoming and I can't do it without any moolah in hand! I really don't know what to do? It's bad enough that I don't have any money but asking money from my folks would sound and look even worse. Man oh man do I need MONEY!

In other non-financial-crisis news, I have been promising myself to apply for this job at one of the local call centers here in the city (I bet you already know my main reason why) . Anyway, I'm still deciding if tomorrow would be a good day to go over to the company. My friend says that it's going to be a long wait but I guess it'll be worth it when I get accepted right? I haven't told my folks about this brave move yet and I actually don't plan on telling them until I get the job. The thing is, if I DO get the job, I'm risking a lot. I'm still hesitating over a lot of facts that will probably be affected if I do get in the call center business. I've got the strongest motivation but am I really ready enough for the job? I really hope I am. Lady luck, please be on my side.

Kelly Osborne's show Kelly Osbourne: Turning Japanse is premiering tonight on the Travel and Living channel. I'm so giddy with excitement. I want to become a freakin Japanese! Sayoonara!

No comments: