Thursday, January 31, 2008

HOLY ANGELS and work

It's really hard trying to squeeze in all the activities that I used to do on a daily basis with my current schedule. I barely watch television, go on the internet and read the papers. And man do I miss reading the newspaper.


Anyway, I got home around 12noon. Aj and Princess were inviting me to go with them to SM but I declined the offer because I'd rather stay home and rest for the meantime than exhaust myself more walking around a mall. I'll do that on my day off. Maybe even visit Manila if I'm lucky.

The other day, Hershey, my co-trainee, was bringing some chocolates and it was the silliest chocolate bar name I've seen.



Isn't that just silly? :D

Speaking of Holy Angels, HAU is having their annual university days this week. It's always a 3-day event with rides and entertainment. I never really attended the UDAYS religiously, but I was always looking forward to watching the CAR SHOW on the first day. The cars they showcase are off the charts and look so freakin tight that every time I'm around them, I feel like I'm on "Pimp My Ride". I love the Volkswagen Beetles. I actually had a photo taken last year with one of the owners but unfortunately, it is currently store in my virus-infected USB. BOO!

Everyone at work has been busting their asses on calls non-stop. I think our mentors are so fed up with us asking them pretty much the same question everytime we encounter a concern with a customer that we don't know how to take care of. I'm still confused with the system but I'm learning something new everyday which is a good thing. I just have to concentrate more and listen carefully with the customer's concern. And let me just say, it's really hard trying to understand the Americans over the phone because of their accents and the reception. I'm lucky that most of the people I get to talk to are okay. How I wish that every customer was a breath of fresh air.

After today's shift, we took some photos around IQOR.







Oh, and I finally got my first paycheck. Happy me. :)


APO HERE I COME!! lolz




No comments: