Wednesday, January 9, 2008

job clueless

Orson is really addictive.


Training is going pretty well. Had our first look at the system last night. I'm really excited to learn how the whole operation works. Interesting things like these are fun for me even if they don't sound like it. Too bad we weren't able to do hands-on though, but I'm pretty sure we will in a couple of days. *fingers crossed.

I haven't gotten my clearances yet. I need one of each from the barangay, the police and the NBI. Now how am I supposed to accomplish all these by friday? I'm such a ninny. Even my SSS form is whack. I haven't the slightest idea how to answer the darn sheet. Is that wrong? Uuugh. Please forgive my incompetence, it's my first job so I really don't know anything about the requirements.

I finally found a solution for my hair problem and it didn't require another trip to the salon. From now on, I will tie my hair until it grows out and reaches my shoulder at the least. I just want to kill myself everytime I look in the mirror with that hideous cut. Thank gahd someone invented elastics.

In other news, my bestfriend, Glenda, is gracing the pages of this month's issue of Marie Claire. How she even got there, I have no idea. haha just kidding!! Well, I actually really don't know how, but the reason I know - she made the illustrations for the horoscope of the mag. She did great and I'm not just saying that because she's my BFF. She really is a GOOD artist. I always admired her works even when we weren't acquainted until first year highschool. It turned out, she was the same girl in the art class I took years ago and whaddya know, we eventually became friends and turned out to be BESTFRIENDS. Pretty much one of the best things that has happend to me and to have happened in my life. Aaaaaw.


She thinks the photo they chose for the page is crummy but I absolutely love it. Can't wait to taste Sonja's cupcakes. Mmmm!

Anyway, I'm off to the city hall in a bit. Just waiting for mi amor to arrive. And while doing so, I'm going to indulge myself in some Sophie Ellis Bextor music. =]

No comments: