Monday, January 14, 2008

just like an owl

Training at 5am this morning was postponed-thanks to Mamee She's text- and moved tonight at 8pm. THANK GOD. I haven't slept yet and I've been awake since 10.30 last night and it's already 9am. Almost twelve hours awake and still no hint of me getting sleepy. I really really hope that I'll be able to get some decent sleep later in the afternoon.

Because I couldn't sleep, I decided to take advantage of the time being and watched the DVD I bought the other week. I was able to watch 3 movies in the past 9 hours or so: Laws of Attraction, Intolerable Cruelty and The Lady Killers. Oh, and I continued where I left off when I watched The Break-up the other time. I was surprised with the ending of Break-up. Totally unexpected.

Speaking of movies, Arence and I finally got to watch National Treasure: Book of Secrets yesterday afternoon. You better watch this movie because it is one of the best movies I've seen so far and is obviously better than the first one. This sequel to the first movie is more jam-packed with action, puzzling clues, comedy and a whole lot more. I just wonder if this movie could ever be true cuz if it were, well, I would love it even more. But then again, most of these kinds of treasure and mystery solving clues about history are almost always fiction.

I am still utterly frustrated and disgusted by the way my hair looks. I swear to gahd I am never ever going back to that salon. Ever. I'm having this dilemma whether to keep it as it is or have it fixed at this salon where I usually have my hair cut. They cut ok and the haircutter, Lyks/Lyx, always seems to know how to fix my hair well when I've had a bad incident. Why didn't I get my haircut there instead? Honestly? I wanted to try something different. But I know better now.

It's time for me to get moving and to get away from the PC. This addiction with the internet has got to minimize or I'll end up with bigger and darker eye bags in the future.

No comments: