Wednesday, April 9, 2008

what's new?

I know it's been ages since I last wrote anything in here and I pity my blog because it already isn't very exciting to read off in the first place. Anyway, I was reminded by my beautiful morena friend-Ann-to fill up this space and blog about my oh so wonderful life. Yes, I am sarcastic. lolz Well, where the heck do I start? This is what happens when you get yourself into a job. You have no time to do what you normally do-blog, watch tv, spend quality time with family and friends, even read the newspaper. My room is such a mess cuz I have no time to clean it. I even have no time to procrastinate!? Hmm. Okay, I'll stop yapping. Here goes...

So my little brother graduated 2 weeks ago. It was a fun event. First time to ever be back in HFA and I really couldn't tell if I was happy about it or not. But I did enjoy singing our alma matter song at the end of the ceremony, that was a blast. After that we headed off to my cousins for the celebration. Good food. Saw lola which is always great, man did I miss her. Had tons of fun that night even if we stayed only for a while.



By the way, my brother got his hair straighten which is funny. He looks like KevJumba! :D

A week after (I think), Arence and I went to SM. And I got to buy my very first watch. And when I mean watch, I mean like the REAL watches, the expensive ones. Only thing is mine doesn't look expensive at all. It just looks really really cool hehehe Finally got the StarWars Lego watch I was looking for. It wasn't the design I wanted (although I love R2D2), I bought it anyway. I wanted the Star Trooper but they didn't have it here in SM Pamp. We saw all 4 designs in Galle. Should have bought it when I had the chance. Anyway, I LOVES IT. Didn't know blue would look good on my wrist.

.


Last Saturday, I got to meet up with my HS kada. It was nice to see them, I was especially thrilled to see Edz cuz I miss my baking buddy so much na. We went to Maan's to see her baby boy GAB. He is the cutest little thing! Took photos while we were there (of course naman). Baby Gab is a natural. Everytime we take a picture, he seems to know and suddenly opens his eyes if they're closed. After staying at Maan's, we went to the wake of one our college friends' dad who passed away. My college classmates were there too which was super cuz I miss them dearly.



Oh, and my kuya celebrated his birthday last Saturday. Too bad I had work.


My mom and my 3 fugly brothers! lolz

Howkay, that's all I can remember for now. Hopefully I can update this as much as I can. I better get some rest cuz I've been up for more that 15hours already. Later readers! (if there are any of you out there). ^_^

Oh and I just remembered, I had my hair rebonded and so far, it's holding up pretty well. Haven't had a bad hair day since. :)


1 comment:

ann.screams.hearts. said...

hehe.. at extra pa ako sa post na to..:D

cute bro! you're his pretty version..:) hmm.. parang kilala ko din yung isa mong kapatid.. does he go to auf? he looks familiar kc..

astig naman yung watch.. i never get to buy the expensive ones though.. nakakaguilty hehe.. pag mayaman na cguro ako..