Sunday, March 16, 2008

this is karl




im tall, fair complexion, shaved-head, easy to be with and a conversationalist...

i am a gentle spirit that sees beyond normal sight, an extroverted being, moving beyond what is expected of him. i am a creature who believes in karma. i am a puzzle, people find it hard to solve me and see the real picture in me, i am usually misinterpreted, misunderstood, mis-whatever... but nevertheless, i am who people can expect of me,,, the emotional being that lurks in this world of reality is of present personal journey, a typical bustle of the beings with him. he who finds anything that is of typical Karl, sees Karl, the undisputed friend of anyone,,, the person who is not afraid of going along any person from any walks of life,,, the being who raises his head when people try to pull him down, believing that these people do realize that he is above them... karl/pete/evan/kar/kurl,,, whatever name pleases you. this definitely wont change anything... karl is karl.. you can never change him, or maybe you can.. karl is a good guy gone crazy, a rebel who is trying to find the correct path again, a dissenter who tries to pick the mistakes he made and turn them into lessons for himself. you cant blame him, life is full of pressure, life is not life unless there are problems, he wants to find a mentor who could change his ways. a good friend who never fails to lift him up...

when i was once in deep shit, there was this new friend of mine who said, "it is not my business what other people think of me"... it made me realize things that i didn't really think of before... it amazes me to find that new friends or acquaintances can really teach you some important stuffs... this is true... thanks man!

moving on, dont judge karl, no one can ever ever judge another... i do believe in principles of the same kind.. i am cleaning up my act, clean up yours.. i am serious with my life now, concentrating with what really is important... my family, my friends, acquaintances, my life including me...

blog profile? i know....

signing off, the rainman,
_karl

------------------------


Haven't seen you yet dude. I've been thinking of you for the past days.. while going to work, watching the Simpsons and even when I'm just sitting down doing nothing. I'll be going to your wake on Tuesday with Jo and Joel. See you then..

No comments: