Friday, March 14, 2008

another angel for me


He was one hell of a human being.
Lived his life to the fullest.
Never had a dull moment with this guy.
Has this innate ability to always crack me up.
The only person in the group who knows the "PENGUIN" dance.
One of the greatest persons you'll ever come across.

But now he's an angel. An angel who will always be with us no matter what. An angel who will always guide us and will always be present at every get together, inuman or laugh trip we'll ever have. He will always and forever be the KARL that we all knew and love.

KARL.. as of right now, the news of you passing away this morning hasn't really sunk in yet. I might sound crazy talking to you in my blog but it's the only way I can cope with this. I honestly am not ready to see you yet cuz I know I'd breakdown and cry if I see you in that coffin. It's really hard to lose someone like you. I will forever miss our PENGUIN dance, the PHilip Morris joke about me that you couldn't stop telling everyone, the way you would make all these silly faces just to crack me up.. SIGH.

You'll always be in my heart Karl. Always. And I hope that you are happy wherever you are (and I definitely know you're UP there). Watch over us ok dude? We will miss you badly. I LOVE YOU KARL.. Rest in peace



1 comment:

ann.screams.hearts. said...

:'(

i don't think there's anything I can say in here to make you feel better. but i'll be praying for your friend.