Friday, June 20, 2008

just a quick update

I find it really hard finding time to go on the internet these days. With work and all the other crappy stuff, I'm practically finding it hard to do almost anything nowadays.

It's been a pretty long week for me and so much has happened since I last left a post in here. It's a shame that my blog's being treated this way unlike when I had my old channel in LJ, I used to write in it at least thrice in a week. Maybe time's changing and my priorities right now are different.

So far this month, I've gone through a couple of new things and new emotions that I've never thought of having and experiencing. Some good and some bad basically. Had a good weekend, a birthday here, an argument there, watched a movie, eat all you can and a foot spa in the end. So far, JUNE is being good to me.

In other news (meaning work), team NOEL decided to have a little fun last night by wearing corporate outfits to work. It's always nice to see something new and fresh from the group. Not everyone wore the said attire but those who did really looked good. I was surprised especially with Vince who wore this really cute long sleeved polo. I on the other hand wore something Japan-ish looking which TL and Donald really adored (as I've been told). White polo, black necktie, slacks and my PONY mid-cuts. Everybody liked the way I wore it which made me really giddy especially when Donald told me looked like one of those typical Japanese school girls minus the plaid skirt (which I am planning to wear someday if my guts are brave enough to do so). Took some photos here and there but not a lot of decent ones. I just wished that I could always wear what I wore last night to work everyday of the week. Then I'd be REALLY happy.

2 more shifts to go and I'm off to another weekend. Hopefully this time, I'd get to spend time with my family. AWAKE that is. Cuz the last Sunday I had with my family was in the room while I slept from 9am til 11pm. Now that's what I call a hibernation man ^_^

No comments: