Friday, June 20, 2008

waiting for 6 am

Why? Because that's when McDonald's in DAU opens that's why! (sinister laugh)

Okay enough of that.

Cecil and I are officially addicted to having breakfasts after work. ^_^

While waiting for opening time, we decide to waste our time at an internet shop nearby. Pretty cool place. Smells good too. The smell of coffee beans roasting in the morning is always a good thing and with refreshing sounds (which remind me of Manila) can't get any better than this. Wished that all mornings were like this.

I can't believe that it's my last shift later. I have until 9 to do whatever before going to work today. Although I hate that little fact of getting less sleep and waking up to realize that I have to meet my dentist. Ugggh. AYOKO IBIGAY MOOLAH KO SA KANYA!! Kaso no choice ako.. (sadness)

Anywho, at least I'll be getting my McDonald's breakfast delight in a short while. I love Mickey D! :D

No comments: