Wednesday, July 2, 2008

random entry #257!$%$#

This is going to one very random entry.

Right after work, Princess, Cecil and I went out to have breakfast. Tried one of the newest addition to the cafe industry here in the city and we loved it. It's rare to see a food establishment with good service and I'm giving Coffee Academy 5 pogi star points for having great service and yummy food.

Got home and found my brother up already. Since I was running out of time, I headed to our pantry closet and got all the needed ingredients and utensils for baking. One of the HR persons got addicted to my OREO BROWNIES the other time and requested that I baked a batch. After getting some rest for 5 hours, woke up and took a bath as quickly as I could because of my dental appointment.

Got to the dentist and was completely hesitant for the first time in my life to sit on the chair. The root canal that my dentist informed me of last week has been bothering me a lot. Mainly because I would be getting anesthesia; meaning an injection. And I am shitty scared of needles (which is the most ironic thing about me considering I love piercings and tattoos). But as she went on with the procedure, the injection wasn't that bad. My dentist knew about this fear of mine and told me that while she was inserting the needle into my gums, I was giving her a sharp look which was funny. The root canal was a success but I need to drink antibiotics and have another xray. Will be going back to see her in 2 days. Hope all goes well.

Over the weekend, Arence and I had another one our fun trips to Manila. For one whole day, we got to visit Fort Santiago, UST and Rockwell. Rockwell was the main goal of the trip but because we came to Manila a tad bit earlier for malls to open, we thought why not visit old manila and Fort Santiago while waiting? And we did.

We took a lot of photos and scared each other in the dungeons. Also witnessed something historical in a church (which I really have no clue what church it was because I'm clueless like that sometimes). It was the centennial celebration of one of the disciples (Peter of Paul, see what I was saying?). Then went to this building with a photo exhibit. And my sago spilled inside my bag. haha

I feel awful with how I write my entries now. Before they were.. basta. I missed how I used to blog. I think my journalism capabilities are slowly deteriorating. But anyhow, who reads my blog anyways? lolz

Oh, and I did get the Fish EYE. I love Teammanila. Cresan was funny and one of the best store attendants I've ever come across. And impulsively bought a pair of boots last payday. They are so halatang fake leather and it kills me that I didn't examine them properly. OH well!





And I am also grossed out with my haircut. I want a new one.

Photos of the day will be posted in my MULTIPLY. Watch out for that. :) Okay bye for now, gotta go to work!

No comments: