Thursday, November 8, 2007

brownout madness

I had this strange, kinda scary dream the other night. I was being chased by angry-zombie-ish cats at a wedding! It's like Resident Evil only felines! haha It was quite funny afterwards but after waking up from that terrible dream, my body was oddly achey and because of that I wasn't able to go to the store today. *boohoo.

I stayed at home the whole day doing nothing but watch tv and surf the net with our 50.6kbps connection. I kinda wished I went to the store instead but it was too late already when I felt like it. After having mirienda, I decided to sleep the rest of the afternoon off and wake up to dinner, which did happen.

Because it was soo hoot this afternoon, the only thing that could possibly happen next is rain. I like it when it rains and when I'm at home. My room becomes really comfy to hangout in and produces this very relaxing ambiance that makes me want to lie in bed and sleep the rest of the day (or night) through.

Arence came by the house this evening. It's been a few days since he last visited and I was quite thrilled to see him at our house again. Mom and dad were quite happy to see him too judging from their faces when he went to make mano.

We hung-out at my room like we usually do then after that, watched some tv when all of a sudden, all the lights went out. BROWNOUT man. How lucky were we? So with nothing to do besides play Mario on my brother's DSLite, we had some fun camwhoring with CROCKY (my toy/stuffed animal thingy) and the rest of some of the toys in my room including DOMOKUN.


We are such big dorks playing with toys in the dark not to mention take pictures in the dark. We had a blast making these goofy expressions with CROCKY, it was HILARIOUS! We even made DOMOKUN look like he was attacking my incomplete Nightmare Before Christmas georama which was a total trip. I never knew how much fun you could have on brownouts. Playing in the dark is FUN! Wait, that didn't sound right? lolz After more than forty minutes of darkness, finally there was light. We both headed back to the living room to watch tv and waddaya know, MIAMI INK was on. Yay! :)

NO CROCODILES WERE HARMED DURING THIS PHOTO SHOOT.

For the complete photos of the wacky night, you can check out my multiply site. (if you can't seem to find them in there, it's either I haven't finished uploading them all yet or I've put it on private mode. Will post as soon as possible). Thank you.


2 comments:

silly_button said...

that is so cute! my gosh, that blackout must have lasted a really long time with all the pictures you guys took. and yes, I do have tattoos. I have one on my the back of my neck and another on my wrist.I had a couple of piercings: one on my nose, my belly, and then I had an industrial done on my ear. I had to take all of them out though because of my job. I'm so sad about it.

I wish I had more time to read, but it seems like I'm always busy with school,doing homework and running errands. I just make it a point to read at least an hour a day.Its quite frustrating especially since I keep purchasing books and I can't ever find the time to actually finish them.

ann.screams.hearts. said...

i so envy you for being permitted by your parents to hang-out ALONE with your guy at your own room. for some reason which i can't figure out, they don't trust me that much.. ehe.. we get to stay at any part of the house except my room. oww. it's not like we're gonna do something.. err.. wrong. di ba.. hahahehe..

at nagbrownout pa talaga!: )