Sunday, December 16, 2007

bright lights

Arence and I went to SM Pampanga last night. Even though I had this headace and he was very tired, we still managed to travel to Sn. Fdo and hangout.

We were there for the giant lanterns but unfortunately, the venue was already jam-packed with people and we weren't going to risk having our bodies squished while cramming through the dense crowd. It was obvious that the event was a success. It was like a cross between a fiesta and the TTKD only without the streets being blocked off and minus the food. I really wanted to see them but I was to lazy to move my ass out there and have my skin up against skin I don't know. Like ew? Besides, SM was open til midnight so we decided to roam the mall instead.

After going in and out of the shops, we decided to head home. Lucky us, while we were on our way to the jeepneys, they started the fireworks display. At first, we couldn't see them because we were somewhere infront of the mall and the fireworks were at the back, but after a while, the more spectacular ones where fired out and everyone watching was in awe. I had my camera in hand so I took some shots. Fireworks are really tricky to shoot by the way.


It was a dramatic display of lights. Fireworks never fail to give me this overwhelming feeling inside. Like a kid seeing them for the first time, you never want them to end. The last firework display was the best one I've seen yet. It was like it was raining fireworks. It was amazing.. and I'm glad I was with him when it happened. :)

Globe is such an ass. I guess everybody knows that already. On the way home, we saw this globe billboard and it said "TYT tayo!" What the hell does TYT mean?? Or did they just have this big tyto-graphical mistake and decided to put up the billboard anyway? They're already an ass, why add 'stupid' the their répertoire? They better straighten their shit out.

No comments: