Wednesday, December 19, 2007

yellow cab madness

I just came back from SM Clark to search for gifts to give my parents. It's their anniversary tomorrow and I really want to make up for last year's act of stupidity and insensitivity.

I reached SM around 7.30PM. I thought I wasn't going to make it because the mall closes at 9pm and I would then only have an hour and a half to look around for possible gifts.

The department store was my first stop. It was always the first stop whenever we go to SM. I went to the kitchenware section in hopes of finding my mom the perfect gift and I surprisingly found what I was looking for. It's a cake container. Like the ones you would find in fancy pastry and cake cafes but not really lolz I got her some Ferrero chocolats as well and a big Crunch bar for my dad. As for him, I got him a USB. I know he told me not to buy him anything, but I couldn't. I even used the money for my dentist just to buy it because I really didn't want to leave him out on the gift giving. I think they'll love them. We'll see tomorrow.

I saw my friend James at the shop where I bought the USB. He and his friend, also my new found friend, Robert, were there looking for some headphones. Later on, I found out that they were meeting up with my then PDPR classmate Francis. I learned that they were all classmates in highschool which was really cool. We parted ways after, but as I was making my way out to the fountain area outside SM, I saw them again. At YELLOW CAB! Of course they had to let me join them haha It was like I was destined to see them once more.

We talked and shared a lot of laughs over a big pizza. Robert and I bought their Pistachio ice cream because he was curious what it tasted like. He said it smelled and tasted medicine but in the long run, he eventually like it. I think he was the one who had the most ice cream this evening. And because we had nothing to do, we did the most mawalang magawang bagay ever. Observe.

myspace image at Gickr
avatars myspace with Gickr

pimp myspace

It's a shame that Gickr can only accommodate 10 pics per animation. This would've been funnier with the rest of the photos. Gosh we had a blast at Yellow Cab. James is hilarious! My stomach hurt a lot after this. I have a new set of buddies to be silly around with and not feel ashamed at the same time. Neat! :)

No comments: