Friday, April 25, 2008

my summer list

Do you ever get the feeling of frustration due to over thinking? I guess a lot of people do - work, school, love life, etc. But what drives me nuts really is thinking of things I want to do. You know? Okay.. maybe not. Anyway, I always have these moments and I would always think of all the things that I want to DO, want to HAPPEN or want to HAVE and it drives me crazy especially knowing that I've been thinking of these things for the longest time already and not even one of them has materialize. Or so I believe.

So, I'm making a list (which I love to hate to do (what??)) on some things that I'm dying to DO, HAPPEN, and HAVE. I know I won't be getting everything all at once but I'm hoping at least most of them I'll get to do this summer. Here goes:

1. I'm dying to hit the beach. I haven't been to the beach in ages. I actually don't like swimming in beaches but I sure like hanging out in them.

2. I really want to get new INK. I haven't really decided on what tho and the placement. I'm thinking of an Audrey Kawasaki artwork, but there are too many to choose from! She's one of my favorite artists of this generation.

3. I can't wait to get a new phone. I've never had a fascination with cellphones. Never really dug the latest trends, but one time, as I was strolling down the mall observing the phones on display in Jenra, I fell in love. THE phone that was for me and it only cost P4,700. It's an Ericsson Walkman phone and it's frikin PINK men! I scoured every mall in town and it was only in Jenra that they have that color. I'm still thinking about if I'll be purchasing it when I get my salary on the 30th.

4. I can't wait to have my OJT already. Singapore would be my main goal and destination for my practicum. Hopefully by 2nd of this school year, I'll be fixing my papers already.

5. Really really want to get my hair dyed. I know that I've just had it rebonded, but the lady who did my hair told me it was safe to have it colored. She just advised me to have it cellophaned instead because that way the color fades all at the same time unlike having my hair permanently colored (which I honestly prefer). I would really want to go BROWN.

6. Oh, I would also want a new do. But because my hair is still short to even risk another haircut, I think I'm going to wait this time.

7. Arence is going to get a new ride (meaning a Moped) pretty soon care of his dad and I can't wait til we get to ride around town with it. We got to ride around Villa Angela with his little brother's bike and his brother also taught me the 411's on driving the two-wheeled thing. I learned pretty fast.

8. I'm planning to watch as many movies as possible this summer. All the great flicks are coming out this May and frankly, I miss the theatre. Arence and I used to watch a movie at least once or twice in a month before, but because we are now both really busy, we don't have the time for it anymore. (IRONMAN intro)

SO there's my list. I know I have more but I can't remember all of them.

On another note, I think I'm beginning to be a SHOPAHOLIC and it's really killing me and my purse. I know I can be an impulsive buyer, but this is getting ridiculous. I also know that it's okay to buy stuff but it seems that because I know I have the money, I tend to overspend especially on food. I spend a lot more money on food than on things. I realized this characteristic of spending last Friday when I went to APO. I only had P500 left and I still spent it. WAAH! No regrets though, because I loved what I bought but as I said, this is getting really ridiculous and scary at one point. But I really am matipid and cheap so I'm wondering what the hell happend. lolz I bought this lovely summer dress and another watch. Also a cute beaded bracelet to go with the dress. I already want to wear it. :)



No comments: