Monday, May 12, 2008

RANTry

My old blog was usually filled with rants and not so good things about my life. And when I decided to create another one just for the heck of it, I promised myself that I would only post things that include the feeling of being happy and moments that I would want to look back on years from now. But I thought to myself, leaving real emotions aside and not sharing them in my blog would just sound all weird together if every entry would be a "nice" one.

So today, I wasn't feeling really well. Emotionally that is. The whole day I was very bitchy and indifferent. I think I'm just having one of those days I guess. And to let out my frustrations, I am going to rant. Please bear with me on this one, I loved doing this in my old blog. I kinda missed it and this is the only outlet that I can shout them out without anybody getting hurt.

Here goes.

THINGS I HATE..

In the cinema:

1. People who answer calls while the movie is rolling (bat di kaya nila isilent phone nila in first the place? if the call is that important, tatawag din ulit yung caller and you can do that when the movie is over. Or better yet, answer your gaddam phone outside)
2. Movie goers who text throughout the entire duration of the movie (nanuod ka pa ng sine noh? tas yung ringtone mo anlakaslakas as if you own the theatre)
3. Parents who scold their children and kids who are really noisy (next time, if you know magiingay anak mo sa sinehan, leave them at home. PLEASE LANG.)
4. Lovers who take advantage of the dark place (like hello??! get a room people! never heard of a MOTEL?? dami nun sa Balibago)
5. People who side comment. (you guys are not helping. REALLY.)
6. Gays who can't keep their excitement and mouth shut. (They're just too damn noisy especially kapag may gwapong lead actor, nagwawala mga lola nyo)
7. Cinemas that stink.

About living in AC:
1. It's so boring here (I think I've been to every nook in the city and honestly, I'm really not amused anymore)
2. People don't really mind their business. (they just don't.)
3. People here tend to be "bana" (example nalang ako. I know I have this metal around my body, but please, a glance is all that is needed. Not a 3o sec stare, head to toe look and a side comment)
4. SM CLARK is such a drag. (I love malls, but SM Clark is draggy already)
5. There are no good restaurants to eat at anymore. (been there and done that to every fastfood, streetfood, cafe, restaurant in town and it's just annoying to have minimal choices)
6. It stresses the hell out of me.
7. There are no hangout places to go to. (except the occasional coffee shops here and there)
8. SAX and BULK LINE are so 5 years ago.
9. The music scene here.. NO COMMENT.

ALSO!
*I hate how I have to deal with my new retainers and that I have to wear them for 6 months. Right now I'm having the hardest time talking. How am I supposed to work when every word I utter has an S attached to it.
..
AND

* I'm again frustrated about my hair because it is growing out really ugly. I love how it is still straight and all, but the cut is bugging the hell out of me. I need a new do, maybe with bangs so I can hide my humongous forehead. But I am shitty scared to get a haircut in this place.

It's a lot no? This is a load off my back by writing this entry. If only I had some alternative outlet where I can let these frustrations out without the whole entire world knowing, that would be much better.

But on a lighter and happier note.. Von, my classmate in college saw me walk by Michelle's in SM this afternoon and ran out to greet me a happy birthday. We aren't that close yet he managed to remember my birthday and putting a smile on my frowny face today. So that's one fixer upper that I really needed.


2 more days til my birthday.. I wish I get a Red Ribbon or Goldilocks cake. haha



1 comment:

silly_button said...

Belated birthday girl,and what's wrong with the music scene in Angeles City? What type of music scene do you want?