Saturday, May 10, 2008

surprise party and a taho incident

Hi everyone! Did you miss me? I'm guessing not really. haha


It's another beautiful Sunday morning. 3 hours of sleep yet I feel so energetic and so alive. I wish I'd feel this way everyday of the week. Yesterday was awesome, let me tell you why.

So a week ago, my uncle and my mom planned this surprise party specifically for my lola because it was her birthday on the 9th. But what happened to be just one celebration for my grandma conspired to become one whole bash for all the MAY celebrants last night! It was a surprise alright. I had such a hard time to deciding if I would still show up for work but I really couldn't resist. I had a cake with my name on it (well, along with my mom's and cousin's name). It was really tempting because we don't have celebrations like this often. So I called my still sleeping supervisor and informed him I wouldn't be coming in for work. I think he got pissed because I woke him up, but it was time he woke up anyway. My supervisor, we have this love-hate relationship at work> He's just crazy lolz

As usual, everyone was there. Just sad a bit because my other gal cousins weren't around. I was practically the only female cousin last night. But nevertheless, that didn't stop me from enjoying the rest of the evening. When lola arrived from church along with Tita Rowh and Tito Lito, we all began to gather around and greet her and started to light the cakes. We had 3 cakes with all the celebrants' names on them. It was fun blowing the candles out all at the same time. At the end of the night tho, I never had a slice of cake. ahe

Took a lot of photos last night but not really good ones (or so I think). I wasn't able to get decent group shots of the family because everyone was eating when I was taking photos and when they were done, I forgot all about it. I hungout in Mike's room with the rest of my brothers and guy cousins. Talked about Jeff Dunham and Achmed and watched a very funny vid of Ken (from L'arc~en~ciel) falling down on stage while performing with his band. I really didn't socialized that much that night because I just honestly wanted to relax and not tire myself. But I got tired eventually due to laughing out loud and eating a lot of food.

Speaking of food, we had the most extravagant menu last night. We had the largest tuna belly, chicken teriyaki, romaine salad, some pork bbq, fish fillet, some kind of beef dish and carrot bars for dessert. Oh it was heavenly alright. Too bad that I wasn't able to get another plateful. I had a lot of mangoes tho. MANGGOOOES! Yes, I love mangoes. ^_^

The other night on our way home from work, there was this jerk who almost bumped me over with his car. The bastard wasn't looking when we was trying to backup his car. And he didn't even have his light on that's why my co-workers and I didn't bother staying away from the vehicle that was parked along the sideway. I was a couple of centimeters away from having my hip injured but thank goodness for my reflexes I was able to make iwas agad. I was holding a cup of taho when it happened and I almost wanted to throw it at him but I thought to myself "Sayang, my laman pa. Tignan ko nalang ng masama". Kaso I really had this urge to throw it at the guy. My friends were telling me that I should've thrown it, so when the guy finally got to the road, I threw it. Then he stopped and I said "Oops, sorry ha!" Then I did a peace sign pacutely and smiled. hahahahahaha That was a lot of fun. I thought he was going to get out his car when he stopped and stared at us but he didn't. I wish he did, I wanted to punch him! I really wanted to throw it inside the car but that was too mean for me. The look on his face after throwing the cup of taho was priceless.


DOMO!

1 comment:

ann.screams.hearts. said...

hehe lam ko na kelan bday mo.. advance hpee bday:)

haha bagay nga nung guy na yun! derserve niya yun!

pero sayang din taho. masarap ang taho. nainggit tuloy ako. sana may dumaan dito.. :D